Last Friday we went to Quin's work party. The kids had a great time stocking up on christmas candy, seeing Santa and getting their faces painted. It's the first year Tyson thought he was too old to go and see Santa which makes me very sad, but we all had a great time!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TELL TYSON, YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD TO SIT ON SANTA'S LAP, I AM FORTY AND I HAD TO THIS YEAR, OF COURSE IT WAS WITH CASH, BUT HEY I GOT A TREAT!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU TOO!! LOVE, CRICKET
Great pictures...thanks. Tyson Santa will always live in your heart if you believe. It's a fun time for gifts and trees and everything. Please remember that the real gift is our Savior's birth, love and life for us. He gives us everything and when we share we give back to him. I love you all...talk to you tomorrow. Hugs, Granny Smith
Post a Comment