




Our camping plans got foiled due to the threat of rain and thunderstorms so we decided to spend our Labor Day at Waterworld. It was an exhausting day, but we all had loads of fun. The boys did their usual daredevil rides and the girls had the most fun at the wave pool and kid's pool areas. The day was filled with lots of walking, splashing, screams of terror, and plenty of smiles to go around.
3 comments:
Looks like a wonderfully relaxing day! Devin look so comfy in that tube, I'd like to hop on there with him!
And, I love the new picture at the top of your blog!! I can see that Hallie attempted to thwart the good picture attempts again with her non-smile, but it is adorable and Jess, I've gotta say, you're looking great!
So much fun and what cuties. Ty is getting too old, tell them all to slow down and stay young. Glad you had fun, we didn't get a run back through Colorado-we came through Nebraska and Wyoming in 1 long day. I've been sick since Weds. We got home Sat. about noon. I loved the scenery and being with your very mischievous dad. You guys have no clue what he's really like. Hug the kids and talk to ya later. Love, mom
LOOKS FUN ! GLAD THAT YOU DO SO MANY THINGS WITH YOUR KIDS, THEY GROW SO FAST! SURE LOVE YA AND HAVE MANY HAPPY HALLOWEEN TRICKS FROM THOSE CUTE KIDS. DEVIN GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BAPTISM COMING UP. YOUR GRANDMA IS SO EXCITED TO COME AND SHARE YOUR SPECIAL DAY.
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE
Post a Comment