Thursday, November 5, 2009

Garden of the Gods





























On Sunday we took a drive with grandma and gramps up to Garden of the Gods. It is so beautiful there, I can't believe it took us a year and half to visit after we moved here. I got some great pictures of the kids and we all enjoyed the great outdoors!

2 comments:

Grandma Vic said...

This was one of the prettiest places I've seen-I wish we could have spent longer and hiked farther. Thanks for taking us-it was the perfect Sunday afternoon drive. Thanks for sharing the kids, your home, the fun,the temple and for driving dad and I around. I'm going to miss you when you go to Belgium, I'm so glad I have my memories. Love ya , mom

nate_clarlaw said...

You did get some good pictures!! Get your practice because when you guys move, we will be thriving off of your blog :)