Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hallie's Earrings!



Hallie's been waffling back and forth about getting her ears pierced for a few months now. Daddy keeps telling her it will hurt too bad and her ears won't stop bleeding to try and delay the inevitable; his baby girl is growing up. Last night Hallie decided she was definitely ready, even for the pain! We went down to the mall and she sat there very bravely, she is very proud of herself for not even crying a tear. This morning she is all smiles and I keep catching her as she glances in the mirror to check out her new pink earrings!

7 comments:

Grandma Vic said...

Hallie they are so cute-you are quite the young lady. I love all of the new pics. I'd love one of the Christmas pjs and Ty's santa hat. It made me laugh. I also loved the ones of the cousins and the kids with Mary. I miss you all, I'm so thankful for the phone and email. Have a fun week. Love, grandma

Ty and Dev-I'm up for laser tag when I see you next, so be prepared!!!
Someone give J a kiss for me.

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

WOW, CUTE EARRINGS!! IT DIDN'T HURT TO BAD DID IT, YOU ARE SURE A CUTE YOUNG LADY, NOW DRIVE MOM AND DAD NUTS ABOUT GOING TO THE MALL FOR MORE EARRINGS!! LOVE YA, AUNT CRICKET

nate_clarlaw said...

Hey Hallie Grace, I LOVE your earrings!! You look, as always, absolutely beautiful!

Jess, thanks for posting pictures!! If you had a picture of your earrings, I'd say I love them too, but you don't, so I'll just say that I love you!!

Have a great day!

Love, Clar

Audrey Bandley said...

Oh, my gosh! You guys make such beautiful kids! WOW! They are all so very adorable!

Becky and Paul said...

FUN CHRISTMAS!! I REMEMBER THE MCCOMBS FUN CHRISTMASES. LOOKD LIKE IT WAS HANDED DOWN A GENERATION. HAVE A GREAT WINTER

Angie said...

I can't believe how big Hallie is now! The kids are sooooo cute!

Big Al's Adventures said...

Hi Hallie
Cute earings, but you are just to cute anyway. Tell mom to get to gramps trucking blog. not much there yet but a start. I love you guys. Gramps