For spring break this year we pulled the kids out of school (Tyson was stoked to miss CSAPs) and drove 16 hours for a week of fun in California. The kids absolutely loved spending 6 days at theme parks, but we adults are completely exhausted!
So fun-I loved the beach picture it looks like the one I have of you kids when you first saw the beach. All of the pictures are so cute. When do you get your meds adjusted? Don't overdo. I know it's a woman thing, but try to slow down. Please kiss the kids and tell them I need some reporters for our family newsletter. Love you all, mom
3 comments:
Jess, I love all the pics! It looks like you guys had such a great time!! And it looks like it was warm... jealous on both counts!! :)
Have fun with Mary & Lisa this week & give your kids hugs!
Love ya!
These are so cute Jess! Thanks for sharing! I love the one of Jacie in her pink shirt. It looks like you had a fabulous time! Love ya-Jen
So fun-I loved the beach picture it looks like the one I have of you kids when you first saw the beach. All of the pictures are so cute. When do you get your meds adjusted? Don't overdo. I know it's a woman thing, but try to slow down. Please kiss the kids and tell them I need some reporters for our family newsletter. Love you all, mom
Post a Comment