Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Custer, South Dakota!







For our summer vacation this year we took a road trip with the Smith family to Custer, South Dakota. The 6 hour drive wasn't too hard since the kids got to see their friends at all the stops along the way. We were all excited to see deer in the yard at the cabin where we were staying and the kids quickly claimed rooms and went off to explore. They found horses in the field nearby and a little playhouse where they scavenged toys. It was the perfect place to stay and begin our trip!

1 comment:

nate_clarlaw said...

Jess - I love all of these pics! It was so good to see you guys while you were here! Sorry I didn't call on Jacie's birthday - I hope she had a great one! I'm excited to see pictures of it!

Next time we get together we'll do some work on your blog, since we sucked at doing it this time!

Love ya!!